THE latest series of Celebrity MasterChef is in full swing and a host of famous faces are battling it out to win the title.
The celebs face judges Gregg Wallace and John Torode in the battle of the dishes once again.
Who will win Celebrity MasterChef 2020?
The 2020 series of Celebrity MasterChef has delighted fans.
There are 20 celebrities who have been busy impressing judges John and Gregg, but they are being whittled down, one by one
We can reveal who is being tipped to win the show.
Jess O’Reilly of Ladbrokes said: “At the moment it’s a clear two-horse race between Pinsent and Quek for the gold medal position as Celebrity MasterChef champion this year.”
- Sam Quek – 10/3 Sam is a Team GB gold medallist
- Sir Matthew Pinsent – 7/1 Matthew is an Olympic gold medallist
- Judi Love – 4/1 Judi is known for being on Loose Women
- Phil Daniels – 7/1 Actor Phil is best known for Quadrophenia and EastEnders
- Riyadh Khalaf – 7/1 Riyadh is an up-and-coming YouTube star
- Thomas Skinner – 10/1 Thomas shot to fame on The Apprentice
- Gethin Jones – 8/1 TV presenter Gethin is known for The One Show and Blue Peter
- Crissy Rock – 12/1 Comedy actress Crissy is best known for ITV Benidorm
- Pete Wicks – 50/1 Pete is a reality star known for Towie
Is there a prize for Celebrity MasterChef 2020?
Over the course of six weeks, the celebrities battle it out to nab the winner’s trophy and the title of Celebrity MasterChef Champion 2020.
There is no other known reward for winning the series other than pride!
This the same for the civilian version of the show.
What time is Celebrity MasterChef on TV?
The new series began on July 1 and continues tonight (July 23).
It is on at 8pm on BBC One.
You can catch up on any missed episodes on BBC iPlayer after they’ve aired.